What could be better than giving the gift of chocolate to your loved one on Valentines Day? Well, chocolate with CBD of course!
Whether you’re indulging yourself, or treating somebody else, be sure to be getting a serving of CBD at the same time. Kannaway’s special edition chocolate contains 25 mg CBD and 45% cocoa.
Rich, luxurious and made with only vegan ingredients, this sweet treat will help you melt a special person’s heart.
Why not go the extra mile, and pick up a tasty, chocolatey treat? Check out our recipe below for a sure-fire way to impress, but without the mess and the stress!
Vegan CBD Chocolate Cake
Makes about 12 servings | Prep time – 35 minutes | Cooking time – 25 minutes
- 10 ½ oz. dairy-free spread
- 7 oz. golden caster sugar
- 10 fl. oz. dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 10 ½ oz. self-raising flour
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
Kannaway CBD Chocolate shavings for decoration (or to enjoy while cooking!)
Optional: add a few extra drops of your favorite CBD oil
- Don your favorite apron and heat the oven to 370⁰F, gas mark 5.
- Use some dairy-free spread to grease 2 x 20 cm cake tins and line with grease-proof paper.
- Pour the milk and vinegar into a jug.
- In a bowl, add all the other cake ingredients and pour over the milk and vinegar mixture and beat until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the two cake tins and bake for 25 minutes – you’ll know its ready when you insert a toothpick in the middle of the cakes and it comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes then cool the sponge cakes on a wire rack.
Now you can add a “buttercream filling” or dairy-free whipped cream for some added luxury. Finish your chocolatey cake with some shavings of CBD chocolate.
For the love of CBD, doesn’t that sound dee-lish!