Kannaway is excited to announce a new update that will give any Brand Ambassadors still within their 30-day FastStart period and anyone with a join date of August 27, 2018 and above a new opportunity to become FastStart qualified. This addition gives even more opportunities for new BA’s to generate increased sales commissions with Kannaway.
How to become FastStart Qualified
Option 1 FastStart Qualification currently requires that a new Brand Ambassador:
- Enrolls in Kannaway
- Either purchase for themselves or sells to a customer one of our Kannaway FastStart Value Packs, such as a Jr Executive Pack or above.
- Then, within 30 days of the enrollment date they need to personally enroll three new Brand Ambassadors or customers, (or any combination of each), who also purchase any of our Value Packs.
After completing these steps, they become FastStart qualified and as a result, their Direct Sale Bonus (DSB) on the sale of their first Kannaway Value Pack within the first 30 days will be tripled. This means you can earn 3 times the initial DSB on every first value pack you sell to a new customer or Brand Ambassador (BA) during your entire time in Kannaway.
A new way to FastStart Qualifying
Kannaway is now adding a second way for new Brand Ambassadors to become FastStart Qualified. To qualify for FastStart with Option 2, new BA’s will need to:
- Enroll with Kannaway. The only requirements to join Kannaway, are you must be 18 years of age or older and pay the Annual brand Ambassador fee to maintain your account.
- Either purchase for yourself or sell to a customer ANY Kannaway Value Pack
- Within 30 days of their enrollment date, generate 3000 BV in Rank Advancement Bonus Volume (RABGV) from sales of Kannaway products, within 4 levels and with no more than 60% of the PGV needed coming from one single personal enrollment leg.
Option 2 will be launched on Monday August 27, 2018. After this, completing either Option 1 or Option 2 qualifies the BA for FastStart and makes them eligible for the triple DSB commission on the first personal Value Pack Sold to a new BA or Customer.
Enroll a new Brand Ambassador today
To help a new person get started with Kannaway today, visit your Kannaway back office and click “Enroll New US BA” or “Enroll New NON-US BA” from the left-hand menu.
What is a Direct Sales Bonus?
Kannaway sells Value Packs, which include combination of our products and other marketing tools, to both customers and Brand Ambassadors who are interested in saving money. When a Value Pack is purchased, Kannaway pays a direct commission to the sponsor BA responsible. This Direct Sales Bonus (DSB) applies to the sale of the first Kannaway Value Pack purchase by a customer or BA. The DSB paid on Kannaway Value Packs are tripled if the BA making the sale is FastStart Qualified. The DSB’s amount are:
|Kannaway Value Packs||DSB Commission Paid||FastStart Qualified DSB Commission Paid|
|Starter Value Pack||$20||$60|
|Pure Starter Value Pack||$20||$60|
|FastStart Jr. Executive Value Pack||$75||$225|
|FastStart Sr. Executive Value Pack||$100||$300|
|FastStart Total Product Experience Value Pack||$150||$450|
What is Rank Advancement Bonus Group Volume?
Rank Advancement Bonus Group Volume (RABGV) is the BV that comes from sales made by Brand Ambassadors who you have personally sponsored and their teams which then follow. If someone in your upline places a new person they sponsored below you in your line, these people do not count towards your RABGV, because they are not in your personal group.
What is BV?
Business Volume, or BV, are the number of points assigned to each product. When a sale of Kannaway products is made, the accompanying BV generated helps calculate and decide how much commission a BA has earned. Different products have varying amounts of BV attached to them, and to find out more visit our Kannaway Online Store.