We’re thrilled to announce a brand new programme of Senior Director Training events that will take place in several cities across Europe from 25 May to 9 June 2019. This special training programme for Senior Directors is designed to help you take your business to the next level and provide valuable insights that you can pass on to your downline team.
You’ll be invited free of charge to a «Road to Area Tour Event» and enjoy high-intensity training including a buffet lunch with your leaders. To take part in one of the Senior Director Training events, you need to meet the following qualification criteria.
Qualification to attend Senior Director Training:
1 November 2018 to 30 April 2019
- Brand Ambassador to Senior Level: Been paid at least Senior-level Elite Volume points in March or April 2019.
- Executive and Area Level: Been paid at least once at your actual rank with Elite Volume points between November 2018 and April 2019.
- Regional and above: Been paid at Rank Regional at least once between November 2018 and April 2019.
- As a qualified Brand Ambassador, you can only attend one event in the city of your choice from the «Road to Area Tour Events».
- Have a SmartShip Active profile with minimum 56 PV (for Senior rank) or 110 PV (for Executive and above ranks) on your account for at least two months before the event.
- The number of tickets for each event is limited, we will operate a principle of ‘first-booked first-served’ with priority given to new Senior Directors.
We’re putting a special delegate package together for all the training days in each of the European cities in the tour, and we’ll announce more practical details as we get closer to the first training kick-off date. But for now, check out the dates and locations below and mark the date in your calendar. And then, set your sights on qualifying for success!
25 May 2019 – Budapest, Hungary
Budapest Marriott Hotel
26 May 2019 – Warsaw, Poland
The Westin Warsaw
1 June 2019 – Copenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel Meeting
2 June 2019 – Munich, Germany
The Westin Grand Munich Meeting
8 June 2019 – London, UK
London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
9 June 2019 – Brussels, Belgium
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel