Spring is in the air, and it’s the perfect time to boost your business and qualify for the 2019 Road to Area Tour this month. We’ve put together a fantastic programme for the tour, with Senior Director Training events taking place in several cities across Europe from 25 May to 9 June 2019.
At the Senior Director Training in your chosen city, you’ll have a whole day to immerse yourself in tried-and-tested business-building methods, best practice and lessons learned from top performers, and coaching from Kannaway’s professional training team. This will be a high-intensity training, dedicated to your development. The day includes a buffet lunch with your leaders.
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM Registration & networking
11:00 AM Start
13:30 PM – 14:30 PM Lunch & networking
17:00 PM Finish
Coming to a city near you
Check out the venues we have secured for this special training programme:
|Budapest Marriott Hotel, Apaczai Csere Janos u. 4., 1052 Budapest, Hungary|
|26 May||The Westin Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawla II 21, 00-854 Warsaw, Poland|
|Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, Kalvebod Brygge 5, 1560 Copenhagen, Denmark|
|The Westin Grand Munich, Arabellastrasse 6, 81925 Munich, Germany|
|London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, Bath Road, Hayes, UB3 5AN, United Kingdom|
|Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, Brussels International Airport, 1930 Brussels, Belgium|
Interpreting at the events
We’ve ensured that there will be interpreting available at the following events from English:
Budapest – Hungarian
Warsaw – Polish
Munich – German
Brussels – French
Copenhagen – Finnish
How to qualify
To take part in one of the Senior Director Training events on the tour, you need to meet the following qualification criteria.
Qualification period: 1 November 2018 to 30 April 2019
- Brand Ambassador to Senior Level: Been paid at least Senior-level Elite Volume points in March or April 2019.
- Executive and Area Level: Been paid at least once at your actual rank with Elite Volume points between November 2018 and April 2019.
- Regional and above: Been paid at Rank Regional at least once between November 2018 and April 2019.
- As a qualified Brand Ambassador, you can only attend one event in the city of your choice from the «Road to Area Tour Events».
- Have a SmartShip Active profile with minimum 56 PV (for Senior rank) or 110 PV (for Executive and above ranks) on your account for at least two months before the event.
- As the number of tickets for each event is limited, we’ll operate a principle of ‘first-booked first-served’ with priority given to new Senior Directors.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Senior Director Training in the coming weeks!