One of the many new programs Kannaway shared at the Genesis 2016 event this year was the launch of the Stock Incentive Program. As you may or may not know, Kannaway is owned by publicly traded company, Medical Marijuana Inc., which touts a number of major early accomplishments in the cannabis industry and is one of the largest companies in the Hemp and Cannabidiol space.
Medical Marijuana Inc. is dubbed a company of firsts for a number of impressive achievements:
- The First Publicly Traded Cannabis Company in the United States
- The First to Establish a Global CBD Pipeline, Making Cannabinoids Available All Over the World
- The First to Deliver Prescription Cannabidiol for Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Chronic Pain and More.
- The First to License the United States National Institute of Health Patent, “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants.
- And More… (Check out all of Medical Marijuana Inc.’s Firsts…)
Our new stock incentive program is unique in both the cannabis space and the direct sales industry and has our family of brand ambassadors buzzing with excitement.
In order to be eligible, brand ambassadors need to achieve the Ranks of Platinum/Regional Director and above between Nov. 2016 & Nov. 2017. There are multiple tiers of achievement that have larger rewards as Kannaway brand ambassadors work their way up the ranks.
Platinum/Regional Director = Eligible to receive 100,000 shares of MJNA (Medical Marijuana Inc)
Double Platinum/Executive Regional Director = Eligible to receive 200,000 shares of MJNA (Medical Marijuana Inc)
Multi-Platinum/National Director = Eligible to receive 400,000 shares of MJNA (Medical Marijuana Inc)
Diamond/Executive National Director = Eligible to receive 700,000 shares of MJNA (Medical Marijuana Inc)
Legend/Presidential Director = Eligible to receive 1,000,000 shares of MJNA (Medical Marijuana Inc)
In total, a Kannaway Brand Ambassador has the opportunity to earn a total of 2.4 Million shares of a company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
In the last four weeks, with many states voting on the legalization of cannabis, shares of Medical Marijuana Inc. soared from just .04 up 475% to .23. The company stock price has seen quite a bit of volatility as the market continues to develop, but with more studies being released, more favorable public opinion and 7 out of 8 states voting in favor of various cannabis legislation initiatives, this is an industry and a company positioned for serious growth.
Kannaway believes in creating unique and valuable programs and incentives to offer individuals looking to spread the message about Kannaway and its family of products and this first-of-its-kind, Stock Incentive Program is a major opportunity for brand ambassadors to build real, long-term wealth.
Learn more about Medical Marijuana Inc. in this Business Report from StoneBridge Partners.
If you are familiar with our Rev!ve™ line, you’ll know that Rev!ve™ Pro-X was the cleanest version of our premium hemp oil with our proprietary Bi-Bong Herbal Blend. We have removed the Bi-Bong ingredients from Pro-X and now offer Kannaway Pure CBD.
Kannaway Pure CBD is our new herbal extract free, naturally high-CBD hemp oil product. The Pure CBD line comes in both Hemp Oil and Capsule form. Pure CBD invigorates your system while promoting overall homeostasis.
Made with high-cannabidiol hemp oil, Kannaway Pure CBD is the CBD product of choice for anyone subject to a drug test or just looking to avoid even trace amounts of psychoactive compounds in the CBD supplement.
- In fact, Kannaway Pure CBD is able to pass the tight testing restrictions set forth by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for competitive athletes. Rather than choosing between prescription medications and risking their eligibility to compete, athletes can add CBD to their training regimen through Pure CBD.
- First responders, like EMTs, firefighters, and police officers, face physical exertion and emotional stress as a daily part of their jobs. It is important these first responders have access to healthy alternatives to pharmaceutical medications that fit their employers restrictions on cannabis use.
- Active military and veterans accessing VA benefits must be careful to avoid products that could test them positive certain psychoactive cannabinoids as it can result in loss of benefits or other negative consequences. Now military families can enjoy the benefits of CBD without fear of reprisals from a positive drug test with our Pure CBD products.
- Parents of small children may be interested in giving their children a CBD supplement but have second thoughts due to certain associations with Cannabis ingredients. For these parents, a product like Kannaway Pure CBD allows them to add CBD to their children’s diets without exposing their children to any psychoactive ingredients.
You can now integrate the purest CBD products into your daily routine with our new Kannaway Pure CBD products.
Kannaway welcomed over 200 Brand Ambassadors at Genesis 2016, who traveled from around the US to attend our national conference this past weekend in San Diego, CA.
Kannaway’s Genesis 2016 Event had a profound impact on its community with Hemp History and CBD education from Dr. Stuart Titus, an in depth look into our proprietary Bi-Bong product formulations from Jenelle Kim, two incredibly moving stories from Raul Elizalde and Brian Higuera, some passionate testimonies and insights from our top producers and a surprise special guest testimonial from retired All-Pro NFL player, Kyle Turley.
“We are just coming out of our final Kannaway event of 2016 – and it was a tremendous event in every way.” – Brad Tayles
“We are just coming out of our final Kannaway event of 2016 – and it was a tremendous event in every way,” said Kannaway President, Brad Tayles. “Our training was absolutely top notch, we recognized countless top leaders, and with the help of our amazing community of Brand Ambassadors and a match from Kannaway, made a healthy donation to the Por Grace Foundation and the Higuera family – quite an accomplishment so close to the holidays. This certainly speaks to the truly generous nature of our BA’s, but most importantly, this event set the tone for an incredible 2017.”
Not only was the event a great time, but Kannaway made a few huge announcements at Genesis 2016 including:
- A New and Improved Kannaway Website
- The Launch of 2 new Kannaway Products
- Kannaway Premium Hemp Oil Capsules
- Kannaway Pure CBD Capsules
- New Formulations of Revive AM, PM and PRO
- A New Incentive Trip for Brand Ambassadors
- The Launch of Our World Class Brand Ambassador Training Program
- Our New 6 Part Video Series that Tells the Story of Kannaway
- The Launch of the E.C.H.O. Foundation
- And The Launch of Our New Company Stock Program!
We believe these successful launches and re-branding of the company will fuel our next wave of growth. After the experience this weekend, the new tools and training and the incredible group of Brand Ambassadors we have on board, we intend to grow another 4 times in the coming 7 months.
The team at Kannaway was extremely happy to have so many people with us this past weekend to celebrate our early momentum and success and to learn more about Kannaway. We’d thank all that have been involved in pulling together everything for this event.
As you can tell, there was quite a bit accomplished at Genesis 2016 in San Diego. Make sure you don’t miss out on all the action coming your way at our next National Conference, Ignite! to be held in Scottsdale, AZ, May 19 – 21, 2017. Early bird tickets available now!
Valerie Aloisio is one of the best examples of the success you can have when you embrace Kannaway and its family of products. She has used methods like live events and outreach to move up the ranks at Kannaway, now achieving the coveted Platinum status and she will be sharing the ins and outs with you at Kannaway’s Genesis 2016.
After a successful career in corporate America, Valerie ventured into the world of entrepreneurship 17 years ago and never looked back. At the time, she was a busy single mother of two young children and realized that in order to have the income, time freedom and lifestyle she really wanted, she was going to have to go into business for herself. She immersed herself into personal and leadership development and eventually found the industry of network marketing.
“There were five simple things I was looking for in an opportunity”, Valerie states:
1) There was truly no limit to what I could earn,
2) My income would directly relate to the amount of effort I put into it,
3) I could build a passive, residual income stream that would give me the quality of life I was looking for,
4) The mission and vision of the company matched my values, and
5) I could make a difference in other people’s lives.
She has since become one of the top female leaders in the industry and enjoys mentoring and coaching others to success. She is often a guest speaker at industry and networking events and has become a passionate advocate of the network marketing/direct sales industry, especially for women. Valerie will be sharing her story with us at Genesis 2016 and giving you the insights it takes to succeed by using tools live live events and outreach to grow your business.
Since this is a relationship driven industry and lifelong friendships are made, Valerie took a call from her dear friend, Brad Tayles, who asked her to take a look at the company he was now the president of. Because of that friendship and deep respect she has for Brad, not only did she take a good look, but made the decision to come on board with Kannaway. Within her first year she attained the prestigious rank of Platinum and sits on the company’s Advisory Council. Valerie attributes this success to the incredible people that shared her vision, understood that “timing is everything in business” and went to work sharing Kannaway’s incredible products and opportunity.
She is passionate about pioneering this brand new sector of the health and wellness industry and educating the masses about the future uses of hemp in our economy. As an entrepreneur, she is extremely excited about the financial aspects of participating in this industry and partnering with Kannaway. Her motto is to Educate, Embrace and Empower individuals to both physical and financial wellbeing through this very timely launch of a new and powerful industry.
Come join us this weekend to learn how you can build a business from the best in the industry. Not only will Valerie be speaking, but we will be relaunching the Kannaway brand with a new website, new products, new marketing tools, new videos and we have a collection of direct sales rockstars that will give you the blueprint for success. Tickets are nearly sold out, so register now for Kannaway’s Genesis 2016.
Kannaway is excited to announce that we have added a new multi-level marketing expert to our team, Randy Schroeder. Randy brings with him over 20 years of direct selling experience coupled with a passion for the industry.
In addition to joining the company as a Brand Ambassador, Randy has compiled a training module that he is bringing to the company called “25 Years”. Topics of the module include “Why Network Marketing” and “Mastering the Art of the Invitation” among others in this on-going video training series exclusive to Kannaway brand ambassadors.
Previously a stock broker at Merrill Lynch, Pierce Fenner & Smith, Randy has since catapulted his career in the network marketing industry, becoming one of the most successful and highly regarded figures in the direct selling industry, earning in excess of $30 million USD in commissions in the past 25 years.
After finding such great success in the field, Randy has dedicated his life to sharing his success with others through leadership boot camps that he hosts for fellow direct selling industry members as well as teaching his 10 steps to success where he describes his insights into the industry and passion for the success of others.
Although new to CBD and Kannaway, Randy has shown an incredible passion for Kannaway products and the overall success of the company. He shares the vision of a better world through Kannaway and its “Movement with a Purpose”.
Randy will speak for the first time to fellow Brand Ambassadors about his training module, “25-Years,” and his plans to help propel Kannaway forward on Friday, Nov. 11 and Saturday, Nov. 12 at Kannaway’s 2016 Genesis conference event at the Sheraton Hotel and Marina on Harbor Island in San Diego, California.
We are so excited to welcome Randy and hear from him in San Diego! Tickets are still available for Kannway’s largest event in history but are going fast and expected to sell out. You can get yours here!
The largest event in Kannaway’s history, Genesis 2016, jis ust days away and we couldn’t be more excited to have so many of you with us! Tickets have been selling fast, so if you haven’t registered yet, now is your chance as we expect the event to sell out!
We will have a number of special guest speakers over the course of the event including Kannaway President, Brad Tayles. Mr. Tayles is well-known in the industry, having almost three decades of network marketing experience under his belt. Brad’s talents on the operations side and his personable demeanor, coupled with his unique ability to attract some of the top leaders in the industry has afforded him an admirable reputation.
Brad has been instrumental in helping his prior companies achieve 100’s of millions in sales yearly and have an extensive international presence. Prior to joining Kannaway, Brad was Vice President of North American Power and Escape International and Aisle 19. In the past, he held that position at American Communications Network (ACN) and also served as President of The Free Network (TFN) now called Visalus.
Mr. Tayles is an expert at managing all facets of operations, compensation plan administration, as well as facilitating timely and accurate field payments. He brings to Kannaway senior executive leadership from having managed sales and operations efforts with networking marketing companies that have ranged from startups to $400 million in revenue.
When asked about his secret to success, Mr. Tayles states, “My secret to success is treating people the way you would like to be treated, my closest friends are people I have met in this industry if they believe in you and trust you they will follow you.
Since Brad Tayles and Blake Schroeder have taken the reigns, Kannaway has grown by 400% in just two quarters. You won’t want to miss the valuable insight will share with us at Genesis 2016 Event!
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this company, so we invite you to take a fresh look at us and become more involved in Kannaway – which is truly on the move.
We are just 4 days away from Genesis 2016 and we have been pleasantly surprised to see so many of you buying your tickets in the final days before the event.
We are almost sold out, so make sure to register for the event today!
You don’t miss out on the launch of a brand new Kannaway and the amazing speakers and sessions we have lined up for you!
For those of you that are still on the fence, we would like to share with you, the Top 8 Reasons to Join the Genesis.
1. Training – Direct Sales Pro, Randy Schroeder, will be presenting The School of Network Marketing. Randy will be teach you the exact steps it takes to build a million dollar network marketing business.
2. Motivation – The Kannaway Leadership Team will share with you the massive growth we’ve experienced and you’ll hear first-hand, from top ambassador’s just how they are crushing it with Kannaway!
3. Recognition – In recent months, there have been a lot of people achieving huge success and moving up in the ranks. This is our chance to congratulate them and learn from their success.
4. Education – Medical Marijuana Inc. CEO, Dr. Stuart Titus will teach everyone about the history of hemp, the human endocannabinoid system and the benefits of CBD and our master forumulator, Jenelle Kim will walk everyone through our products, the proprietary Bi-Bong formula and the many benefits of the Bi-Bong blend.
5. Networking – We will have a TON of Kannaway Brand Ambassadors, Leaders and Management on site for you to learn from and connect with.
6. Tactics – Valerie Aloisio will teach you about Using Live Events and Outreach and Jeff Lessard will teach you How to Use Social Media to Build Your Business.
7. Launches – We are launching a new website, new marketing videos, new products, new incentives and a new training program that you do not want to miss!
8. San Diego – The weather is beautiful, the waves are soothing and the sunsets are glorious this time of year in San Diego. The Sheraton is set on the San Diego harbor and this weekend is the perfect setting to reset and relaunch!
We can think of so many more reasons for you to Join Us at Genesis 2016, but there is only so 4 days left!
Tickets have been selling very fast, so take action and register today to take advantage of the massive value and give yourself everything you’ll need to succeed with Kannaway.
If you missed our webinar last night, hosted by Brad Tayles, President of Kannaway, here is a recap for you. Blake Schroeder, CEO of Kannaway, also spoke on our upcoming conference and the incredible growth of our company.
Please note: updates to your back office-
- Revive Pro X Tri-Fold Brochure is available in Printable Marketing for you use as well as on the Representative Store to order.
- Training materials Getting Started and the Video series that goes with it have also been updated under the Training tab.
Genesis 2016, where we will relaunch Kannaway officially, is under two weeks away and we couldn’t be more excited to have so many of you with us! Tickets have been selling fast, so if you haven’t registered yet, now is your chance as we expect the event to sell out!
We will have a number of special guest speakers over the course of the event including Kannaway CEO, Blake Schroeder. Take a moment to get to know the man who is leading the Kannaway movement.
For nearly 10 years, Blake Schroeder has been a leader at international direct sales companies, where he has helped them massively increase revenue.
As the former COO of ForeverGreen International, he drove the rebranding and growth of the company’s line of nutritional supplements in Europe. At MonaVie, he substantially grew the company’s European product line.
Initially taken by the passion and vision of the Medical Marijuana, Inc. staff, he contributes extensively to the strategic direction of the organization. He is the CEO for direct sales company Kannaway®, which sells hemp-based botanical products for health and wellness.
“I enjoy dramatically delivering performance results, improving operations, and pioneering new business strategies that bring natural hemp to people all over the world.”
Schroeder is also chiefly responsible for Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s domestic and international sales, as the company’s products have been legalized as medications in a variety of international markets. He is a firm believer in the power of hemp and its health properties and is excited to play a role in this growing industry.
Schroeder holds a B.S. in Finance from Utah State University, as well as JD from Syracuse University’s College of Law.
With Blake as CEO and Brad Tayles as President, Kannaway has grown by 400% in just two quarters. You won’t want to miss the valuable insight he and the other speakers valuable insights at our Genesis 2016 Event!
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this company, so we invite you to take a fresh look at us and become more involved in Kannaway – which is truly on the move.