1. We inform that within the website Kannaway, available at the domain https://kannaway.com (hereinafter: “Website”) the cookie files are being used.
2. The cookie files constitute small text files, saved on the IT device used by the User when reviewing the contents of the Website in order to provide proper operation and optimal usage of the Website’s functionalities.
4. There are used two basic types of the cookies within the Website: “persistent” and “session”. Persistent cookies are stored on the telecommunication terminal equipment used by the User for the time specified within its own parameters or up to the moment of their removal by the User. Session cookies are temporary files, which are removed automatically after logging out of the Website or closing of the web browser.
5. The following types of cookies are used within the Website: a. indispensable – these files are necessary for the proper work of the Website;
b. functional – these files provide an access to certain functionalities operating within the Website, which in case of their deactivation may be limited, they enable also saving of the settings selected by the User while using the Website and personalizing of its interface;
c. efficiency – these files serve for the gathering information on the manner, in which the Users use the Website and they are used for the improvement of its functioning, as well as facilitating use of the Website by the Users, without gathering the information that enable their identification;
d. advertising – these files are used for the analysis of Users’ interest in the advertisements displayed on the Website and they gather data in that scope, that may then be used in order to adjust the content of advertising materials to the Users’ preferences.
6. Each User of the Website may manage cookies by proper configuration of the settings of his / her web browser. Change in the settings of website browser is available usually in the bookmark “Options”, “Internet Options” or similar, depending on the type of a browser.
7. The User also enjoys a possibility to deactivate an option to allow cookies in his/ her browser. However, such action may hamper or make using of the Website or its selected functions unavailable.
8. Change in the settings of web browser in the scope of cookies’ service, can be made by the User of the Website at any time.
9. All questions please direct at the following address: email@example.com