“KANNAWAY is an innovative community passionate about empowering individuals to balance their health and wealth while becoming leaders in a movement that spreads the truth about the benefits of hemp in our modern culture.”
An American flag made with hemp and farmed by veterans was proudly flying this Wednesday over the U.S. Capitol. The goal of the hemp flag is to raise awareness about drug reform efforts in Washington D.C.
Hemp seeds (also known as “Hemp Hearts”) are a raw and vegan source of protein, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. Hemp seeds are small — they’re similar in size to sesame seeds — but they pack a big nutritional punch. They are high in protein and fiber and contain an almost ideal balance of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which support heart and brain health.
Hemp is a magnificent plant. Industrial hemp has limitless potential and could very effectively replace a large number of modern day practices and products that have a negative impact that affects us all and the environment. With each passing day, we are witnessing new uses for hemp and while a hemp car is not a new idea, there is a Florida car maker that is giving a new definition to the term “green” technology in the world of sports cars.
Can Hemp Oil do wonders for your hair? The answer is simple…Yes! Hemp oil contains many fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients that are beneficial to the health of different parts of the human body, including our hair and scalp. Before we can understand how the state of our hair can improve by using hemp oil for hair, let’s look at what the factors behind healthy hair are.
Wikipedia informs that our hair (or hair shaft, to be more correct) grows from the follicles in our skin. The shaft is made of keratin – a hard protein that is also present in nails and which is responsible for the structural integrity of our hair. Therefore, the more protein and useful nutrients our body gets, the healthier our hair becomes as it receives building blocks for protein. As well, hair requires sufficient amount of ceramides, which are fatty substances that assist in preserving protein and moisture in hair.
The Benefits Of Hemp Oil For Hair
Now after we understood what the factors behind healthy hair are, let’s take a look at the substances hemp oil provides to improve the hair state.
- Hair structure improvement. Hemp seed oil contains EFAs (essential fatty acids) and GLA (gamma-linoleic acid), which tend to greatly improve the hair condition and contribute to keratin formation, thus making the hair healthier and stronger. As well, GLA is also a ceramide source, which, as explained above, plays an important role of retaining protein and water.
- Elasticity improvement. Because of the lipids, present in hemp oil, the increase in elasticity, volume and shine is observed.
- Softening. Due to Vitamin E and fatty acids present, the emollient action takes place, making the hair softer and also preventing dehydration.
- Moisturizing. Hemp seed oil has great moisturizing properties that can improve the condition of the scalp and hair. This is necessary for healthy hair especially in drier weather and climates, which tend to dry out skin and hair, so it is imperative to introduce and maintain some amount of moisture. In addition, it is easily absorbed by the scalp and hair, so it doesn’t get sticky and leave a mess.
- Strengthening. Hemp Oil strengthens hair to prevent breakage. It is very embarrassing to have your hair break easily. Fortunately, one of the hemp oil benefits for hair is strengthening. When hair is excessively dry, it becomes weak and breaks easily. Hemp oil is able to maintain hair’s natural texture and makes the scalp livelier to better support the hair.
While Research published by the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry validates the use of hemp oil hair products in different easy-to-use formats for improved health, we suggest you look for quality hemp oil in your shampoo and/or conditioner. Do your research and make sure that your product of choice contains only the highest quality hemp oil, like the one used by Kannaway. This might help you experience better results in your hair treatment success like many people around the world already have.
Looking For Recommendations For Hemp Oil For Hair?
If you want to try all or any of the benefits above of hemp oil for hair for yourself, you should check out these two top selling Hemp Oil for Hair Products sold by HempMedsPX™:
Cibaderm™ CBD Shampoo: This invigorating Hemp CBD Oil Complex™ moisturizing shampoo brings out your hair’s natural luminescence. Cibaderm™Shampoo is gentle cleansing and perfect for all hair types, including color treated hair. No damaging sulfates or harsh chemicals.
Cibaderm™ CBD Conditioner: This CBD Conditioner helps your hair repair itself naturally. Our CBD Hemp Oil Complex™ rejuvenates, conditions and strengthens hair. Hemp-powered herbal extracts protect hair from sun, styling, and environmental exposure. Cibaderm CBD Conditioner™ is perfect for all hair types, imparting weightless moisture and shine. Safe for color treated hair.
As the world is rediscovering the many uses and applications of hemp, it is always interesting to look back in history and learn what this amazing plant has and is capable of doing for us. One little known chapter in hemp history happened in Iowa in the late 1800’s and is about how hemp was an integral part of the birth of the Fenelon Place Elevator co. And now, without further ado, let’s take a trip in history with hemp in an elevator. Going up, anyone?
For centuries, hemp has been an extremely valuable crop. The fiber from the outer layers of its stalk was used for all kinds of textiles, papers, ropes, and other versatile products. It was such an important resource in colonial America that farmers were required to grow it and faced a fine if they did not. In many ways, America was built on hemp.
A handbag can be a woman’s most treasured belonging. She can fit a surprising amount of stuff in it and will never leave home without it. Putting together a collection of handbags, when done right, can certainly be considered an art form. In homage to that, we introduce you to one type that will make you smile, is eco-friendly and that every woman should have in her closet. We are talking about Hemp Handbags.